Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm ordering a bite suit today and it'll be here in 2-3 mos. What are some of the ways you guys introduce the dog to the suit? I talked to Will R yesterday and he told me how i should do it with my dog, so the plan is set. I was just wondering how others do it. I can't wait to see elvis enjoying it, whenever he gets some bites in he sleeps good at night, :lol: And anne, can't you see your maniac never lettin go, :eek: , LOL
AL

· Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Selena, my 1yr olds grip is good( nothing i did, he just turned out that way) I haven't done any type of distractions yet, it's going to be awhile till he matures, which is fine by me, no hurry. At first he veiwed the sleeve as an obstacle ( he'd go over or under to get to flesh, oops ) but once he figured out to bite the sleeve it became his favorite game, and no more flesh bites in a long time, but it's almost time to see how he does on the suit. Looking foward to it :lol: ,
AL

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.