Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bella met her Docter yesterday, here they are, oh, she weighs 30 pounds already at 12 weeks old, how big will she end up. She also had adult Round Worms, :evil:

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
This is strictly from reading; I know less that zero about puppy weight. I've read that 3 months is around 41% of the adult weight.

If that's true, then 75 pounds might be the adult weight.

Most puppies are born with roundworms. I think that's one of the most common parasite for mammals.

·
Banned
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Connie. If she reaches 75 pounds, that would be the larges female I have had. Better get her started in obedience soon, lol. Yeah, the roundworms are usual, but the breeder was supposed to of wormed her at 6 weeks and the importing kennel said they would worm her before I got her. There's no way they did, because these where quite large adult worms that came out, YUK

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
Liz Monty said:
Thanks Connie. If she reaches 75 pounds, that would be the larges female I have had. Better get her started in obedience soon, lol. Yeah, the roundworms are usual, but the breeder was supposed to of wormed her at 6 weeks and the importing kennel said they would worm her before I got her. There's no way they did, because these where quite large adult worms that came out, YUK
Yes, her weight at 12 weeks is more like male weights in some of the charts. (Again, I am quoting; I don't have any puppies.)

Oh, she was supposedly wormed! I getcha. :x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts