Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Ann,
My hopes for her include some schutzhund, a little French ring, maybe some mondio, a bit of agility, naturally some dock diving and of course a few AKC titles.
More realistically, I'll try and teach her to quit chasing the cats and to stop ripping up my kid's toys.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Hi Ann,
My hopes for her include some schutzhund, a little French ring, maybe some mondio, a bit of agility, naturally some dock diving and of course a few AKC titles.
More realistically, I'll try and teach her to quit chasing the cats and to stop ripping up my kid's toys.
i understand COMPLETELY:p :p

·
Registered
357 Posts
Welcome Scott.

Sounds like your dogs will be having alot of fun, hope you give MondioRing a whirl.

good luck with your T too.

lg
;)

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
Awww, she looks so precocious. :) Lovely girl. Good luck with all those activities. We're trying Schutzhund, agility, Dog Scouts, and rally with my pup. Probably a little carting/sledding if the need should arise. The more the merrier! :D Do you have her pedigree handy?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Lisa,
I'd love to do some Mondio training! I just got back from San Fran where I got to see some really nice dogs working in the Mondio exercises. Hopper, who trialed at your place I think, looked awesome. It's a seriously challenging sport, eh? I just need to set a club up locally. Anyone interested around Boston?...
How's Tango doing? If that's him in the dock diving clip, he's looking really nice. And really BIG! He makes my pup look a little scrawny.
Maren,
I don't know how to post her pedigree, but she's from Fauxtois du Loups du Soleil and BB des Contes D'Hoffmann. I've never seen BB work, but from what I hear, he's a very nice dog.
Robert, the NZ stands for New Zealand.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Robert, the NZ stands for New Zealand.[/QUOTE]

Kia Ora
I know, I lived there for several years. Where were you?

Robert

1 - 9 of 9 Posts