Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Benz" has arrived. Named by my friend since she says she'll never own the actual car; and France had B names in the year he was born (2006).
He is a wonderful pup. She is so excited with him. He is aloof, friendly to who she wants him to be friendly to, a knot-head, opinionated and gorgeous!!
I love him too (since he likes me).

We were originally going to be 1/2 owners, but she wants to own him on her own now - she wants this to be "her" dog. I'm glad, since she's been dealing with broken shepherds and an over the top (not really - but for her situation) Mali that she was gifted with last January.

The Mali is 99% sold to Quebec for a cadaver dog. She'll smell dead people. :twisted: My friend says she deserves it!!!

The attached pic shows Benz with the Malinois - Ira.

Next photo is just a puppy shot.

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Jennifer, It sounds like your friend was "due" for a good dog. I have always been curious about this breed. I googled it after reading your post & was able to find out a little more about them. I hope you will continue to post pictures of the pup and keep us apprised of his progress.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Cute pup! I always found Beaucerons an interesting breed. I have seen some blue merle marked ones that were really cool looking. Is that an uncommon coloration?

·
Registered
357 Posts
wow they just chop those ears don't they :eek: Nice looking pup - big strong head and bone - love their pigment/coloration. Hope he works out to be everything your friend wants him to be.

molly

1 - 5 of 5 Posts