1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
nice. looks like they had some good dogs and decoy work. did you trial mac

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Congrats on obtaining Havoc's Brevet!:) Hope Mac's injury is not severe and that he will be well soon:(

I think I've watched your DVD "Introduction to French Ring" at least 20 times already and would definitely recommend them to anyone interested in training for French Ring. Justin (my decoy) really likes the seminar DVD's, he actually sat still for more then an hour which is amazing for him.

·
Premium Member
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mac didn't get to trial. About 10 days before the trial, he tore a toenail off, the ENTIRE thing. He just has this tiny raw stub coming out of his toe. For about a week, every time I'd get him out he'd stub it on something, it would start bleeding like crazy, and he'd be 3 legged. I took him with us, since he was crate resting anyway doesn't matter if it's at home or in the vehicle, and of course over the weekend his foot seems to have finally started to mend. He was able to get out, run around on the grass, and had only very minor bleeding and very little pain. Or at least almost no hitch in his step. But since I hadn't trained him in almost 2 weeks, I decided not to enter.

I did enter Havok, on a whim LOL Can't help it, I was at a trial, I had a dog with me, I did open field just to see where he was at and he did great. So I entered. He passed, barely. I think we used up all our "perfect" during open field :p But at least now the Brevet is out of the way and we can start focusing on the FRI. Since Havok wasn't even really ready for Brevet, we've still got quite a bit of work to do for the FRI.

·
Registered
580 Posts
You always get great pictures! They look good. I can't seem to access the results page. How did Jersey do?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts