Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ken Hungerford's "Atos od Meszta".
These videos do not show two of this dog's strongest points: his freakish speed and entry, but it was a fun training session :)
Ken is our decoy which leaves no one to work his dog but Drew Carroll, the guy in the suit, "takes one for the team" every now and then and we can convince him to do some crazy stuff.
Atos is the sire of Chris Duhon's litter with his awesome female Neeka.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XegBULBcoY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IJWTdqgxv4

·
Registered
647 Posts
Hey kristina, ken never told me about you, I own rex.
Maybe we'll meet up and work some dogs next time I'm down tallahassee way.

I promised ken I would let atos have his way with me............

·
Registered
415 Posts
Drew~
It is a pleasure to meet you. Any friend of Ken's is a friend of mine! Atos really is a heat seeking missile with teeth isn't he? I remember when Chris Duhon called me when he was going to first start catching him from a distance. He was a little nervous to say the least, but he did it and did it well. The dog is definitely sweet. Ken is a great guy as well. Anyway, I just thought I would chime in. Take care. ~Justin

·
Registered
415 Posts
Kristina~
Thanks for sharing. It's always nice to see Ken training. I feel sorry for the owner of the Explorer. ~Justin

·
Registered
705 Posts
Kristina~
Thanks for sharing. It's always nice to see Ken training. I feel sorry for the owner of the Explorer. ~Justin
RLMFAO Kim said the same thing. yeah hopefully one day i will be on the receiving end of him. i have seen many vids of this dog on matt and the lyda's web page. we will have to have a race with him and envy lol

·
Registered
415 Posts
Steve~
No $hit... He is remarkably fast. I have not seen Envy in person since she was itty bitty, It would be interesting. Think Greyhound speed on a Mal with a brain. LOL. ~Justin

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
I see Ken spotting Atos in case he falls off backwards, but who's spotting Drew? ;) Nice dog.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I figure Ken sacrifices blood for Gator, Drew sacrifices blood for Atos and the least I can offer is my paint job, lol!

Atos is an amazing animal. He could be top in any venue but Ken understandably is very protective about who he will let catch the dog. Hes as clean and controlled as a dog gets but that does'nt make him any safer to catch! Having someone that could effectively decoy the dog enough to actually train for a venue would help, too.

·
Registered
705 Posts
i can see it now. Insurance agent: What happened to the truck?
Kristen: It was malinoised

1 - 18 of 18 Posts