Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are all the pictures I got over the weekend. I will post the videos as soon as I get them all uploaded. Jerry told me to post them.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
AWESOME pictures. Thanks for posting!

Congratulations, all! Jay, that's a Fila, right? What kind of bite did it have?

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
The tan dog with the uncropped ears isn't a Fila?

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmmm........now that I've looked at pictures of them, it does look like a Fila, but they said it was a Presa. I think you're right, though. He actually chickened out when he was hit, and came off the bite and ran back about 10 feet with his tail tucked barking at Jay for a few seconds before running back to his handler. :oops:

·
Registered
827 Posts
The LARGE tan dog with the droopy ears was the Fila. He actually came in a little faster than I thought that he would and had a decent bite. I tell ya one thing, he's heavy. But unfortunately right after the last pic when I brought the gun over his head and gave him some pressure he came right off and with me still giving him pressure he went straight into defense and backed up barking and then ran back to the handler. He was DQ'ed right after this exercise. It was a cool feeling though, having that big ol dog barrelling down at me!! :D

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
jay lyda said:
The LARGE tan dog with the droopy ears was the Fila. He actually came in a little faster than I thought that he would and had a decent bite. I tell ya one thing, he's heavy. But unfortunately right after the last pic when I brought the gun over his head and gave him some pressure he came right off and with me still giving him pressure he went straight into defense and backed up barking and then ran back to the handler. He was DQ'ed right after this exercise. It was a cool feeling though, having that big ol dog barrelling down at me!! :D
Whew, I was about to say that's about the weirdest-looking Presa I have ever seen. :lol:

Yeah, I bet that was a bit of a rush, Jay! Surprised that a Fila was brought out, I had never heard of that breed (attempting to) do sport. Interesting. Looks like you had a blast, though. What a variety of dogs. How did the Corso bite?

·
Banned
11,728 Posts
You know, it won't be long before you have had everybody do the muzzle attack. What then? I know I might do it for one trial, but after that? You are gonna run out of people :eek: :p :p

I watch the BR videos, and all I can think of is screw that. 20-30 dogs thumpin me? Too old, too fat.

What is up with all the back of the arm catches? is this a lower level thing?

I did see the Neo do a "face" attack with the jugs. Pretty cool to see the off breeds doing their thing.

I was hoping that Fila did well. I haven't seen many but they were........not so good.

Cool pics.

Of course the videos are in some player that I don't have, and can't download. Bummer.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well damn! You shouldn't be having to download anything to see the videos; they should come right up when you click on them. :-k My camera puts video in Quicktime format, but so far no one's had any problems viewing them off Photobucket. ](*,)

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
He placed 4th, with a score of 87%, and won the hardest hitting dog award. He was only about 35-40 pounds.

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
Nice to see the Cane Corso doing a good job (from the pics anyway).
Unfortunately that's another "guard" breed that usually has it's tail clamped between it's legs when the pressure is on.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts