Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Nice pics Jerry, looks like you ned to get some smaller sleeves for these liliputs. 8)
Do you guys do a roll-call at the ed of training to see if anyone is missing? :lol: :lol:

Good to hear you're missing the bad weather.

Robert

·
Registered
382 Posts
That Boston is about the size of my boxer! That is awesome, great Pics.

·
Registered
827 Posts
He's just four months. And let me tell ya, he's a handfull! I think he's worse then a kid. He's really my wifes dog (I'm just the trainer) but I remind her all the time when he gets into trouble- hey, thats your dog. :lol:

·
Registered
382 Posts
jay lyda said:
He's just four months. And let me tell ya, he's a handfull! I think he's worse then a kid. He's really my wifes dog (I'm just the trainer) but I remind her all the time when he gets into trouble- hey, thats your dog. :lol:
Oh come on! He looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to sweet to be a troublemaker. I think your just giving him a bad rap.........pooooooor puppy.....

·
Registered
580 Posts
LOL.. the things we do...

my first dobe that was MINE, when I was a teenager, his ears were being taped at Christmas time. I taped em up and made some extra branches off the side so he had antlers like a reindeer.

yep, I'm a loser :oops:

Oops... I posted this on the wrong thread somehow... I meant it to be under Ziris with the pink ears? ?

·
Registered
595 Posts
That second pic of Hank with his ears blowin' in the breeze is just too funny. Great pics. I keep threatening to train my Affenpinscher, he's certainly got the drive for it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts