Working Dog Forums banner
61 - 63 of 63 Posts

· Registered
118 Posts
very quickly, running thru pedigrees of some of asko's more well known progeny, i could not help noticing some names continued to pop up in the dam's pedigrees: most common was falko sindern. also numerous
were marc herkulesblick & harro lechrainstadt. i think it would be fairly safe to say that asko produced well with bitches out of those males. (either daughters or granddaughters) as i said, this was just a quick look, so i'm sure there are others, but these three really stood out. pjp

· Registered
964 Posts
For whatever it is worth, I have a great grandson through Brawnson & Stuka. He is very sharp but very predictable and stable which as I understand are how Stuka is and Brawnson was... My easiest dog in the house, and has never come up the lead even when perhaps it was well deserved. A correction from some else will get a stern enough warning from him that no one has tried it again. He has been out in public at bars,restaurants, beaches, etc, several times a week for his entire life. Not a single lunge or bite at people or show dog aggression. He will always posture back/growl at a person who locks eyes with him, but the person can look away, walk up low profile, and pet him without issue. He doesn't seek attention from anyone but his closest circle.

61 - 63 of 63 Posts