Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
that dog will be scarred for life after wearing that pink harness. i think the dog should go to someone who can rehabilitate this dog's shattered psyche. i would be willing to give it a shot...

·
Banned
11,727 Posts
Seriously, have I mentioned the bite??? You guys seem to think that color coordination is cute, I like the way he is filling his mouth. Any video of him working????

If Sandro breeds Flip to Mac, I am gonna snatch a puppy from him. It is time to get another pup. Heck, I might even place Jinxie to make room. (she is my GSD that decided that sports is stoopid)

·
Premium Member
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Any video of him working????

If Sandro breeds Flip to Mac, I am gonna snatch a puppy from him. It is time to get another pup. Heck, I might even place Jinxie to make room. (she is my GSD that decided that sports is stoopid)
No video yet, but I have hopes :) I'm getting photos of him from various people though, and every one of them says he bites just like his dad.

Last I heard both Kira and Flip will be taking trips out to S CA this year for some "play time" with Mac LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.