Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The penalty for this should be sterilization and, if it was a dude, complete revocation of your man badge. Just an opinion. :twisted: :wink: :twisted:

Andy

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Connie what are you THINKING???? He looked much better in the R2D2 outfit. Honestly though, if that dog was talking he would be dropping a bunch of " F bombs" here.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Hehehehehehheeh. Thats awesome. If you own a pug, you have to have a sense of humor anyway. :D

·
Registered
382 Posts
Oh........and you think thats bad......

This was what I entered for the yearly "halloween contest"

my big bad dober-boy was the third hilton skank for halloween.

Poor dog..........he would do anything to make me happy.

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
OMG! :eek:

Actually, if you saw our annual Independence Day parade, with the Pugs marching en masse wearing outfits (or at least, red, white, and blue streamers and hats), you'd REALLY laugh.

One dresses as a hydrant, one as a tarantula, one as Yoda...... and more. :lol:

This year, the Yoda Pug stopped mid-route to poop and had to have his person hold up his outfit so he could squat. Talk about a crowd-pleaser! :lol:

Their big-dog siblings function as outriders; we use the Pugs to bring out the crowds and then demonstrate the excellent behavior of the well-trained GSDs, Mals, Pits, and other "scary" breeds. This is part of our subtle non-BSL work.

The Pug breed is a bad idea. IMHO, no bracheocephalic breed is a good idea. But here they are...... And they definitely are crowd-pleasers. They are so funny-looking! Some of the black ones look like Gremlins (from that movie).

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
What is it about 2 breeds so different, yet both lend themselves so well to comedy dress-up? Could it be a similarity in the owners? Whatever it is, thanks for the great laughs!

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
God, I hate these things.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Yep, remember this picture. You'll be getting aquainted when you're paying for all of your earthly doggie-related sins. :twisted:

Andy.

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I gotta find one of those 'gator costumes.

My own dogs don't care to be dressed up, and are not coerced into it, but some of them just love the attention.

I had a 16-year-old Bichon a few years ago whose owner (a friend) died, so she needed a home very suddenly and urgently.

Anyway, this old girl loved to be dressed up. Her owner sometimes used to put a doll's straw hat on her, and she would walk very very carefully so as to keep the hat balanced on her head. Cracked me up.

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Okay, Woodys' picture of the scarey, wrinkled, white cat things wins for being hands down grossest picture of anything ever. At first glance, I thought it was the new Martha Stewart French Bulldog design. I have gone back to that picture like 4 times now. It is like a bad accident, you don't want to look, but can't help it.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
susan tuck said:
Okay, Woodys' picture of the scarey, wrinkled, white cat things wins for being hands down grossest picture of anything ever. At first glance, I thought it was the new Martha Stewart French Bulldog design. I have gone back to that picture like 4 times now. It is like a bad accident, you don't want to look, but can't help it.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
susan tuck said:
Woody, was the one on the left hand side badly burned?
Nah, healthy as the demon that spawned it. Those are sphinx cats. The kitten--if you want to call it that--that looks like a small intestine is a Komono Sphinx Cat. Hawaii breed or something. I don't know.

Andy, did not respond to your PM...sorry...it was a good joke! Promise.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Connie Sutherland said:
A forum member looked up those sphinx cats and found a price range for "pet quality."

Does this mean that there are working-line sphinx cats too?
Yes, those are the ones ugly enough to stop intruders dead in their tracks.

You have to admit, if you were breaking into a house and saw one of those...my first thought? Vampire house. I'd bail in a second.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts