Working Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
I think that would be great! I'm in the Asheville, NC area, and so far, there is basically nothing but SchH available to us as far as protection sports go. I think an ASR club in this area would be great, and would be popular if we could spread the word.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Jerry, I'd have to start driving down for that. Probably could'nt all the time, but pre-trial stuff, man, something in NC would be a nice mid-point. You should just move up here when Matt leaves. We'll have you, Chris and I and start an ASR commune :twisted:

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are training in Spartanburg. They train I think twice a week. You can call Charlotte Groce at 864-474-9460. She goes to bed before 10:00pm so call her around 7 or so. She's up real early, you can call her around 0700am. Call her and you can get all the info from her.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Taylors, it's between Greenville and Spartanburg. I used to drive to Clt. NC twice a week. 90 miles one way and the gas prices cut that out.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Patrick, that's about how far I have to drive to SchH Club in Conover, NC. That's one reason I'm interested in maybe getting involved with the Spartanburg ASR Club.

·
Registered
286 Posts
ASR

Aloha,

Does anybody have a link to find out more about "ASR"?
Hear a lot about it and I'd like to find out a bit more. :?

Many Thanks Robert

·
Registered
27 Posts
Well Now this looks interesting... *checks mapquest*

Sadly its two hours away, granted i chose to ignore the gas prices so im good :D

Any more info on this? Is the number and POC still the same that is listed above?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts