Working Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
terrible...hadn´t had i-net almost all day (10 am-10.30 pm), thought I went lunatic :roll: :oops: :twisted:

·
Premium Member
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
worked in the garden and read some garden books. Making my own herbgarden.

And was drinking to much coffee and smoked to much cigarettes....

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Selena van Leeuwen said:
worked in the garden and read some garden books. Making my own herbgarden.

And was drinking to much coffee and smoked to much cigarettes....
I stopped smoking five months ago. I really enjoyed it. Damn. :twisted: My European customers never believed that an American would smoke until I'd light up in front of them. My best buddy out there was an ex-surfer from Haarlem...he rolled his own...URGH. :eek: :roll:

Is that what the Dutch are call it these days? "Herbgardens?" Heard there is big demand for that at your "coffeeshops."

·
Premium Member
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heyyy Woody I am married to a policeofficer, remember :evil:

No I try to grow my own (don´t know english words) peterselie, bieslook, basilicum, lavas, oregano, marjolein etc. Just kitchenherbs (like to cook).

·
Premium Member
4,983 Posts
Selena van Leeuwen said:
Heyyy Woody I am married to a policeofficer, remember :evil:
OK I know this is kinda off topic -- and I've never smoked/injected/snorted/ate/inhaled/touched anything a day in my life and never had any desire to -- but what exactly are the laws in Holland about marijuana? Everyone in the US seems to assume it is 100% legal, "yay lets go to Amsterdam n get F'd up!", entire movies about it too :lol: -- but I'm pretty sure there's some kinda funky laws that people don't realize... since you're married to a police officer, maybe you can explain it?

·
Premium Member
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
growing, selling, having is forbidden. Coffeeshops may sell, but dont have to much on stock. I dont know the proper word: gedogen? It isnt allowed but some small portion you may have. You can have 10 grams of weed, hash on you for your own smoking, and you may have 3 plants in your backyard. So officially you cant have it, but the are easy on you with small ammounts.

You can smoke in coffeeshops, officially not in public area but in Amsterdam I can smell it on every corner.
Harder stuff (cocaine, heroine, xtc) is totally forbidden, but pretty easy to come by if you know the right persons :roll: :roll:

Oh all of above is common knowledge in Holland...and ofcourse ive smoked when i was a teenager :wink:

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Selena van Leeuwen said:
growing, selling, having is forbidden. Coffeeshops may sell, but dont have to much on stock. I dont know the proper word: gedogen? It isnt allowed but some small portion you may have. You can have 10 grams of weed, hash on you for your own smoking, and you may have 3 plants in your backyard. So officially you cant have it, but the are easy on you with small ammounts.

You can smoke in coffeeshops, officially not in public area but in Amsterdam I can smell it on every corner.
Harder stuff (cocaine, heroine, xtc) is totally forbidden, but pretty easy to come by if you know the right persons :roll: :roll:

Oh all of above is common knowledge in Holland...and ofcourse ive smoked when i was a teenager :wink:
Lots of mushrooms and stuff though, right? Sold as "energizers?" Seems like I saw a lot of shops as I walked from Central Station down by the Wax Museum and Leidseplein before I almost went crazy from all the touristy stuff and ran to the nearest bar. :D

And yeah, I never got the impression that it would be much harder to get much more than that junk. That's not my deal, but it seemed that way. :?:

But I also thought there was kind of an active program to phase out the coffeeshops? Something along the lines of not renewing licenses as the shops close down?

Edited to post this is where I left a few brain cells in Amsterdam. Little hole in the wall place with GREAT Belgian beer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts