Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Training pictures from tonight! She did pretty good!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
She looks really good Kim! I like the first picture, her color combination (coat color) is really nice even though commenting on such things may not be acceptable to some;) I also like the last picture alot...that kevlar lined suit is not so easy to grip.

On a side note: What no hay to roll around in...in your state....only mud?:smile: :smile:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those aren't the suit pants Lacey, those are coveralls. There is just mud and corn in this state lol

I don't care what people think is acceptable to comment on. I like commenting on a dogs looks as well as there work ability. Even though looks are not as important as the impressive bite work, its still nice to hear that you have a good looking dog every once in awhile! ;) I wouldn't care if Envy was pink with orange spots as long as she would work the way she does!

·
Registered
705 Posts
i know you cant see the video once she is in the woods. but you get the idea

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I tell you its hard to work your dog and take pictures at the same time! LOL But I can't have the 5 year old taking pictures or we would just get pictures of the grass! LOL:p and we can't have that[-X

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
No worries Kim...soon enough I'll be taking those photo's and video's for ya:) I like being the picture/video geek;) Envy looks really good!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts