Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,196 Posts
Konnie, I think you just need to rehome that dog. Tell ya what I'm gonna do, I'll take that dog off your hands and won't charge you my normal rehoming fee. What do say?

Great looking pup though.

DFrost

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Konnie, I think you just need to rehome that dog. Tell ya what I'm gonna do, I'll take that dog off your hands and won't charge you my normal rehoming fee. What do say?

DFrost
Wow, thanks for the generous offer David, but I think we're keeping her! :)

Tough thing is that all the puppies I've seen from this litter are great, albeit a little "unconventional" looking for Malinois. Its been difficult to decide who to keep.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Tough thing is that all the puppies I've seen from this litter are great, albeit a little "unconventional" looking for Malinois. Its been difficult to decide who to keep.
I was thinking the whole video "wow, it looks like a bi-colored GSD" and was going to ask if there was a picture of her anywhere where her coloring was more clear? She looks cool :)

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was thinking the whole video "wow, it looks like a bi-colored GSD" and was going to ask if there was a picture of her anywhere where her coloring was more clear? She looks cool :)
They are very dark puppies. Just in case you missed their puppy photos...here are some of the pups playing around in the rubble and snow. You can see their coloring more clearly in these pics:

http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t79/bosspups1/

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is a photo of Roxy jumping around on some plastic pipes. In general, most dogs don't like to even walk on these things because they're slippery and can be unstable. Roxy doesn't seem to mind...

You can see her coloring much better in this photo...

(Don't ask why I have this kind of junk lying around on my property)

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
Why do you have those lying around on your property?

LOL!

I'm impressed by her willingness and unconcern with those rounded slippery surfaces.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Why do you have those lying around on your property?
I'm impressed by her willingness and unconcern with those rounded slippery surfaces.
Me too. She moves very safely though, which is nice.

Does this answer your question?

Its part of a little drainage project my husband is working on. He always has some sort of project going on here. I think that's his way of justifying the need for his tractor and backhoe. Serves double-duty as puppy playground though!

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
<<< Does this answer your question? >>>

Yes. Yes, it does. :lol:

And even in the still photo, her confidence and sure-footedness seem apparent.

·
Registered
278 Posts

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

David, if you want to come up and train with us sometime, I will donate one of pups to you, your pic. No kidding. Next spring will be the time perhaps.

Be at peace,
Bryan

·
Premium Member
10,196 Posts
Bryan, thanks for the offer. I haven't traveled much to the north country. Do I need a visa or anything? Honestly though, I think my summer is going to be pretty busy. I start a 10 week drug class May 29 and I'm still 3 dogs short. I tried to get the class started in February, but I think the administration wants me to sweat in the summer heat or something. Nothing like dog training in June, July and August. Again, though thanks for the offer. I'll extend the same courtesy. If you are in my part of the world anytime after May 29, come watch the fun.

DFrost

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice setup, and the pup looks good. I wish I had that much space, and that much stuff for the dogs to play on :) Instead I'm cramming it all into a much smaller space, no wonder my backyard looks like a little junk yard LOL
I have an almost endless "supply" of fun places for puppies to play. From rubble piles to abandoned buildings...being a member of a USAR team has its benefits!

Lacey Vessell said:
Roxy looks great Konnie!
Thanks! I think so too! Wish I could take credit for that, but she's a product of Bryan's breeding and raising, not mine.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts