Working Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I´m Selena van Leeuwen, 29 yrs, married to Dick and living in Almere, the Netherlands.
Mike have told me of this brand new forum, so here I am!

We have several dogs, most of them are (cross) Dutch shepherds, wich we breed. We do KNPV and my husband is an instructor for the policedogs in our region.

Further info see our website: www.vanleeuwen-hollandseherders.nl there soon will be an english version, what reminds me that I have to call Hillary for helping me with the translation (i will soon Hil, was a bit hectic over here)

If you have any questions left, please let me know. If I can, I will answer them!

·
Premium Member
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mike, I will remember your offer.

It´s just not fair, both you and HIl are fluent in both languages.
I still make a lot of mistakes in english, for the english readers..please forgive me in front.

·
Premium Member
4,983 Posts
haha, I was raised with both English and Dutch, but I am very paranoid about my writing in dutch because I never wrote anything in dutch till 3 months ago! I think reading all those Suske en Wiske books helped though :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well you make way less mistakes then I´m in english :lol: In fact your dutch writing is getting almost perfect :eek:

·
Registered
528 Posts
Welcome Selena!

I cant wait till your website is in English.If you remember me from the \"other\" forum , my Dutchie is from your family of hounds.

Greg

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Hi Selena, I think it was Mike who told me about your website when I was asking about Dutchies! I can't read it, but sure love the pictures :oops:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts