Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a cyber buddy of mine made these. i'll post the pumpkins, then put the pics he made them from...

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Mike Myers and Damien. Very nice work! How did he/she cut them up?

I hope they are Mike Myers and Damien. Otherwise I may have just revealed a bit to much the psychoanalysts.

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
very good woody...

he said he scanned them into photoshop, did some tweaking and made a template. he said he still had to free form some of it...

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kristen Cabe said:
OOOOOOOOoooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok I can see them now that the 'templates' are next to them. Nice work!
i could see damien, but for the life of me i could not see michael myers. even after he told me "he's looking down a flight of stairs" i still could not see it. then he sent me the picture and an "oh shit!" moment occurred...

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Tim, that's actually pretty slick with the staircase...didn't realize that at first, thought it was just some "artistic license." Seriously, what are they using to cut those up? I am miserable at pumpkin-carving but my basic rule in life is that everything gets easier if you buy an expensive gadget.

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Woody Taylor said:
Tim, that's actually pretty slick with the staircase...didn't realize that at first, thought it was just some "artistic license." Seriously, what are they using to cut those up? I am miserable at pumpkin-carving but my basic rule in life is that everything gets easier if you buy an expensive gadget.
i didn't ask him what he used to cut them with. next time i see him i'll ask...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts