Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Does anyone else remember years ago when it was fashionable for old women to wear those fox stoles that attached by the mouth? That's what I think of in all the pictures of the puppies biting the leg. I can see this poor person trying to walk with 3 or 4 puppies swinging along attached to the leg!!!

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
Does anyone else remember years ago when it was fashionable for old women to wear those fox stoles that attached by the mouth? That's what I think of in all the pictures of the puppies biting the leg. I can see this poor person trying to walk with 3 or 4 puppies swinging along attached to the leg!!!
That is a vivid picture.

There was an old TV show --- long, LONG ago --- called "The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis." The rich kid's* mother wore those stoles.

*Chatsworth Osborne Jr.

I have a trivial mind.

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
The many Lives of Dobey Gillis I REMEMBER THAT SHOW!!!!........jeeeeeeeeeez, please kill me now - show ran from 1959 - 1961. I'd claim to only know it from re-runs but I'd be lying.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Very nice looking puppies, I wouldn't want to be who they are biting on though

·
Premium Member
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for the pity...i´m the one who is get bitten in the pics ;)

@ connie, they are still bleu-ish yes, they change to brown now.

·
Premium Member
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I can´t wear skirts at the moment, not unless I want Dick to be a suspect of home molest :roll: all blue,and bitepunctures.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts