Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you guys may know a member of this forum named Bailey Moffat, well yesterday her and her hubby Ben came down with her 3 Siberian Huskies and we took my 2 Siberian Huskies and my rig out to the trail I use for training and attempted hooking up all 5 dogs! Wow what a blast we had! We let the dogs play in the yard for a bit first since it was only the second time for the dogs to meet.

On the trail the dogs surprised all of us by acting like pros...for the most part. They on-byed past many distractions including joggers, offleash dogs, bikers, horses, golfers and startled ducks, but near the end of the run a creek at the bottom of a small hill beside the trail was just too enticing for Tiku (the bitch we had in lead with Ronan) so she veered the team off the trail. Luckily Ben was quick and strong enough to stop the rig before it went tumbling down the hill after the dogs! Me and Bailey were along on bikes so the 3 of us were able to rectify the situation with ease and the rest of the run went without a hitch. We hope to run the dogs again before it gets too warm! Anyways enough chatting, on to the pictures!

Here are two videos that show Ronan trying to flirt with Tiku (being as she's the only female) and Tiku making it clear that she's top dog of the bunch and keeping everyone in line.

Now on to the pictures....

L to R: Kena, Tiku, Ronan and OC

*more*

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ronan bowing down to her Royal Highness Tiku

Tiku finally giving in to Ronan's flirting

Mochi tackling OC, and Tiku going after Ronan

Ronan and Tiku having a "moment"

*more*

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imagine that, Ronan still on Tiku's heels

Harnessed and waiting to get hitched - L to R: Kena, Mochi, Tiku and Ronan

Ronan and OC waiting to get hitched

*more*

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The take off! Tiku and Ronan in lead, OC in team by himself, Kena and Mochi in wheel and me ahead pedling as fast as I could on my bike in order to keep in front of the team LOL BTW, Ben is on the rig

Coming back from the 4-5 mile run

*end*

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
Yay! I love Mister Mochi and his fluffy britches. ;-) I am so jealous of the rig. Good brakes a must though!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts