Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A few training pics taken today of Like A Hurricane Chayym Chaviv (Zane) - 3.5 months old - with his decoy Justin. Winds were about 40 mph with higher gusts but we had fun.....Coda trained well for a little while but did not want to over do it because she is in esterus -pics of her next time:)

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
Really nice pics of your pup, the photoshow at youtube is a great way to show his progression and your dedication to your pup.

Good for you, I think it can't get any better than when you have the whole timeline captured from conception to your end goals, whatever they may be.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Gerry, that is definitely my intent to show his progression in training as well as to capture various times we've spent together not training...him just growing up - in PhotoShows. Only wish I had been able to do the same with Coda, but the first 7 months she spent growing up in the back of my patrol car due to my work schedule:(

Steve, you'll have to get Justin's permission to work him:) Here are some pictures of Coda....we only worked the bark and hold today with Coda. But just for you...some pictures of her yesterday doing what she loves best...

......Chasing a Kong

Coda with a mouth full of Kong....Zane with a mouth full of Coda.....

·
Registered
705 Posts
he is almost her size wow. justin will give me some time with him i love puppies. but hell he will be 6 months when i get there

·
Registered
269 Posts
awesome training pictures lacey. Your lil man is getting pretty big! I love the picture of Zane and coda where Zane has a mouth full of Coda! lol

·
Registered
580 Posts
Lacey, Zane looks better every time I see him. Sometimes the dark puppies grow up to look like hyenas, but he's SO gorgeous. :)

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Amanda and Amber. I know what ya mean Amber about looking like hyenas:) I really think his body will lighten up as he gets older and the black tips won't conceal as much of the fawn as they are doing now. It's a definite plus if they are good lookin but if he works out the way I'm hoping.... he can look like a coyote (not that he ever would...especially thru my eyes) -as long as he works, and more importantly will work WITH me:)

·
Registered
580 Posts
Oops, I didn't mean that Zane looked like a hyena, that came out sounding wrong... I love his coloration just like he is right now. :)

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's all good Amber....I understood what you meant as I have seen a few dark ones that looked like hyenas:) I honestly did not take any offense to it. I'm hopin he lightens up a bit for his sake - with summer commin.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Elly for your comments about Zane and for all your help again :) Hope you do come to the US someday so that I can repay you with anything but American Coffee and donuts (ewwwwww) :) I know you'll always have a place to stay with Amanda, but your always welcome at my house as well:)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Be sure I will come some day, watch you all training, and ofcourse Coffee and Donuts, I was once in Canada they had a shop there, called Tim Horton with the best donuts!

And no thanks! thats were friends are for.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Here ya go Steve - pictures of Coda. Yes we are STILL working on the bark and hold - hey but note her position in the blind:) and ya know I had to throw a couple of Zane in (3 months and 3 weeks old) and his new harness....we are training again tomorrow.

·
Registered
705 Posts
god i love the first pic and she looks good in the blind. tell jstin to loose the bandanas lo. i know it keeps sweat out of the eyes. zane looks good. ill expect more tomorrow ill get some up of brax and envy tomorrow too

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No way am I telling him what to wear - although today he might be wearing a gauntlet under the bite suit when working Mike's new PSD "Grim" , no doubt he'll be hurtin' today from working him without one yesterday:)

·
Registered
705 Posts
yeah i heard he is a hard biter. and its blek lol. jk jk anyway im glad mike has a nice dog

·
Registered
269 Posts
damn lacey! Those are some nice pictures. Coda looks nasty! I love it! Little Zane looks great! What a little monster!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts