13 Dogs Who Have Mastered the Art of Resting Bitch Face - Page 2 - Working Dog Forum
Welcome to the Working Dog Forum.
Header

Working Dog Forum » Media » Dog News » 13 Dogs Who Have Mastered the Art of Resting Bitch Face

Dog News Dogs in the news, Trial results and other general news items go here. When posting news articles, please always link back to the original source of the article!

tcat left
13 Dogs Who Have Mastered the Art of Resting Bitch Face
vBmenu Seperating Image LinkBack Thread Tools vBmenu Seperating Image Display Modes vBmenu Seperating Image
Old 08-19-2016, 09:19 AM   #11 (permalink)
Broke the Bark Collar

Training: Cadaver
Re: 13 Dogs Who Have Mastered the Art of Resting Bitch Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole Stark View Post

My answer is Facebook. Very creative, crafty technology. If I were to guess, it's about to get a whole lot "better" with what it can do.

BTW Nancy, just last night I was checking the archives on a topic and noticed a post from you and thought I wonder how she's doing. And then, look who shows up today (smile).
I do post on Facebook but not so much the training related items but the kind of personal stuff that goes on FB. I tend to call folks I know on the phone or email for those. Doing fine here -But I actually ask some general SAR questions on FB because a sizeable number of my FB Friends are SAR folks. The big downside of it is limited "searchability" but, honestly, that can be a good thing when you are thinking about questions about training a working dog and really don't want someone dragging up old posts.

Still working Beau / and maintaining certification status in cadaver and I inherited Tilly (a distant cousin of Beau's) who is training in air scent. Had some setbacks with bad tendons and ligaments in a foot after a fall this spring but it is slowly coming back.

Please Register!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-19-2016, 11:04 AM   #12 (permalink)
Broke the Bark Collar

Training: Don't Train My Dog
Re: 13 Dogs Who Have Mastered the Art of Resting Bitch Face

Dragging up old posts.... um yeah. I could see that being an issue. People and situations change.

I hope your injury heals up completely.

Please Register!