Break Stick
by todd pavlus
GSD Working line puppies Quardes/Nicky vom Haus Valkenplatz
by Sarah ten Bensel
Seynaeve suit (Jacket Only)
by Melanie Becker
Policedog 3,5 years old
by Petra StrUbing
Announcement for Imprinted GSD pups from Flic Flac vom Wolfsweiher x Henk von Gut Korten
by ron ligtenberg
Quality Working Line GSD Puppies 7 wks old Staatsmacht/Dooling
by Denise Hansen
Tom son x Jabo v Peroh daughter
by Andie Jackson
The Nero Ball - Premium Ball on a Rope Training Toy
by Luis Santana

» Sponsor
Thread: KNPV Lines
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2016, 06:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Domenik Girardi
Ankle Biter

Training: PSA
Re: KNPV Lines

@chip
From what I understood knpv lines where bred as crosses relatively loosely And most dogs have some gsd mal and dutchie in them. What i mean be gsd influence is i guess resemblance to the gsd not much but just a nice big head kind of how Rico or Mosely look like a pitt and i know mosely was from an out cross litter so all those pups where a crap shoot. I wouldnt be opposed to getting a green dog but you are right it does raise concern.
Drive temperament and nerve are definitely most important to me but i figure if this is 5 or 6 years down the line why not get everything i want in a dog.

Ive looked into Camelot a while back and was not impressed. They have a lot of dogs and very few tittles. They also specifically say their designer crosses do not have the drive of a typical mal. lol Im looking for more than the average mal.

@khoi
I have looked into a Berry II breeding before i got my dog but did not know anything about knpv and was convinced by other that a working line gsd would be way too much for me to handle let alone a knpv line dog... But at least now i have a great starter dog and the time to really dive into the knpv world. Tyco seems like my dream dog! What is it about duke that you really like besides his powerful bite. I agree buying a pup is a crapshoot but like Chip said if a green dog is so great why is he for sale? Also these are some great dogs but how do i judge the females? Are there any breeders in the us that use these lines?

Thanks for your answers and all the good info by the way!
Domenik Girardi is offline   Reply With Quote

Please Register!